Caigate is an innovative Sino-Euro engineering service company operating in hybrid power and micro-grid industry. We are a small professional team with decades of industry experience. Due to business development, we are expanding our team and looking for a knowledgeable engineer to join us. You will be involved in projects from the concept and details of design, through to implementation. This is an exciting opportunity for those who want the challenges and enjoy joining in a new business and contributing to a continuous business development.
1. To lead the programme of multiple concurrent projects development in line with the company’s business strategy
2. To manage the company’s overall technology and the core technology, development and review of the technical programs and technical checks
3. To work closely with suppliers and customers to identify solutions with emerging technologies to resolve the projects
4. To manage projects and technique issues, monitor design verification and track the engineering requests whenever identified
5. To improve and implement the technical management
6. To take on other technical related tasks when necessary
1. You are expected to have a good standard of education, preferably with Master or PhD degree from electrical, mechanical or other related engineering background. Industry experiences and knowledge of hybrid power and micro-grid would be an advantage.
2. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about product and project, successfully lead cross-functional teams to deliver project plan
3. You will be a good problem-solver, having the ability to reason independently and reach good engineering solution
4. You must be able to work independently and a self-starter and carry out your work with little supervision and with the ability to deliver effective results in short timescales.
5. Honest, reliable, responsible, cooperative
6. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
Working location: Reading or can be flexible
If you are interested, please contact Belinda for more details by email email@example.com or by 0044(0)7833098320